If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Admissions Criteria – 2019 / 2020 – Consultation Exercise
In accordance with the requirements of the School Admissions Code (2014) in Paragraph 1.45, the School is required to consult with all interested parties if we intend to change our Admissions Criteria.
For 2019 / 2020, the Governors are proposing the following changes to the Oversubscription Criteria
- Catholic looked after and previously looked after children.
- Catholic children who are resident in the parish(es) served by the school (outlined on page 1 of the policy).
- Other Catholic children.
- Other looked after and previously looked after children.
- Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church.
- Children of other Christian denominations whose membership is evidenced by a minister or faith leader.
- Children of other faiths whose membership is evidenced by a minister or faith leader.
- Any other children.
Please see the full policy below for additional notes on categories.
The governing body will consider all comments received before they determine the arrangements for 2019-20.
A Consultation Response Form is available below.
Please return to:
Mrs.Ruth Patterson, Chair of Governors, St. Aidan's R C Primary School,
Coniston Road, Wallsend, NE28 0EP or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond by 22nd January 2018